High-quality pasta made with 100% organic brown rice and quinoa flours. Oven ready. Source of fibre. Gluten-free, peanut free, soy free, egg free and corn free.
Rice & Quinoa Lasagne Pasta
Preparation and cooking
Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large pot, heat 4.5 cups of your favorite sauce (1 liter). Spread ¾ cup of sauce in a lightly greased 10″x 7″ baking dish.
- Place 3 uncooked lasagne noodles side by side over the sauce.
- Spread a layer of sauce to cover the pasta.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no pasta is left and finish with a generous amount of sauce to coat everything.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with vegan cheese and bake for 10 more minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Organic brown rice flour, Organic quinoa flour
These high-quality pasta are made with 100% brown rice and quinoa flours.
Better taste: No other ingredient is needed to provide them their great taste. They are oven ready, making it easier to prepare.
Better for you: These pasta are a good source of fibre and iron. They are certified GMO and are suitable for a plant-based diet. They are exempt from main allergens: gluten free, peanut free, soy free, egg free. They do not contain any corn nor any rice.
Better for the planet: This packaging is now plastic-free and 100% recyclable.