High-quality pasta made with 100% organic white rice and quinoa flours. Oven ready. Source of fibre. GMO free, gluten free, peanut free, soy free, egg free and corn free.
Rice & Quinoa Lasagna
Preparation and cooking
Heat oven to 375F.
- In a large pot, heat 1L of your favorite sauce (you will need to add 1.5 cups of water). Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in bottom of a greased 12”x9” baking dish.
- Place 3 pieces of uncooked lasagna over the sauce (pieces should not overlap).
- Spread a layer of sauce to cover the pasta.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until no more pasta and finish top layer with a generous amount of sauce to coat everything.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with vegan cheese and bake for 10 more minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Organic white rice flour, organic quinoa flour.
High-quality 100% organic ingredients. Oven ready. Source of fibre and iron. Plant-based. GMO free, gluten free, peanut free, soy free, egg free and corn free. 100% recyclable packaging.
Better taste: No other ingredient is needed to provide them their great taste. They are oven ready, making it easier to prepare.
Better for you: These pasta are a good source of fibre and iron. They are certified GMO and are suitable for a plant-based diet. They are exempt from main allergens: gluten free, peanut free, soy free, egg free. They do not contain any corn nor any rice.
Better for the planet: This packaging is now plastic-free and 100% recyclable.