Baked Mac & Vegan Cheese with Spinach
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 30 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
- 1-2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 Box Mac & Vegan Cheese
- 8-10 twists of freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
- ¼ tsp chili flakes (or to taste)
- 2 vegan cheddar cheese slices (or ¾ cup grated vegan cheddar cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg. F., once ready bake spinach leaves for 8 minutes. Remove and set aside. Increase oven temperature to 375 deg. F.
- Follow package instructions and cook Mac & Vegan Cheese. Once the seasoning is well combined, before mixing in the cooked pasta, add spinach leaves, black pepper and chilli flakes. Continue to follow the remaining packaging instructions.
- Equally divide cooked Mac & Vegan Cheese into 2 ramekins and if using cheese slices, cut each slice to the size of the ramekin and place it on top while slightly pressing it down. If using grated cheese, sprinkle cheese equally between both ramekins.
- Bake at 375 deg. F. for 15-20 minutes or until most of the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and allow the ramekins to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Do you know a good recipe?
We’d love to hear about your favorite dishes, and how you prepare them. E-mail us with your recipes for a chance to be featured!