Make your own easy and healthy patties
For 12 medium quinoa patties
- 1 cup quinoa *
- 2 cups of water
- 3 eggs (or vegan alternative)
- 1/2 red onion, very finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- some parsley
- 1/4 cup of burger mix
- salt to taste
Optional: Parmesan cheese or grated cheese
- Cook 1 cup of quinoa in 2 cups of water.
- Beat the eggs and add salt. Then add the onion, the garlic and the parsley.
- Add this mix to the cooked quinoa and afterwards add the GoGo Quinoa burger mix.
- Give desired form to the patties and cook them on each side in a bit of olive oil.
Do you know a good recipe?
We’d love to hear about your favorite dishes, and how you prepare them. E-mail us with your recipes and let us know your secrets!