Do you know a good recipe?
We’d love to hear about your favorite dishes, and how you prepare them. E-mail us with your recipes and let us know your secrets!
Chocolate Chip Quinoa Cookies
Vegan and gluten free, these chocolate quinoa cookies are sure to become a crowd-pleaser!
1 tbsp of ground chia seeds
3 tbsp of water
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup of coconut oil, at room temperature
1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup of quinoa flakes
1/2 cup of GoGo Quinoa pancake mix
1 pinch of pink salt
2/3 cup of semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
- Mix the chia seeds and water in a bowl. Let stand for 20 minutes. Add the sugar, the brown sugar, the coconut oil and the vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix the quinoa flakes, the GoGo Quinoa pancake mix and the salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Add the chocolate chips and mix. Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Preheat the oven at 350 F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a spoon, scoop the dough and place it on the baking sheet, flattening them lightly and making sure to leave around 5 cm between each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies are golden on the edges and soft in the center. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet, and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.