Do you know a good recipe?
We’d love to hear about your favorite dishes, and how you prepare them. E-mail us with your recipes and let us know your secrets!
GoGoQuinoa Multigrain GF Apple Cake
4 Cortland apples – peeled, cored and diced
2 eggs or Egg substitute (2 tablespoons of chia seeds with 6 tablespoons water)
¾ cups of organic raw cane sugar*
¾ cup of olive oil
2 cups of GoGoQuinoa Whole Grain Pancake mix
¼ cup of GoGoQuinoa Hot Cereal Mix (or replace with same quantity of pancake mix)
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of cinnamon
Pinch of salt
* You can replace the cane sugar with the same quantity of honey/agave/maple syrup
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients (pancake mix, hot cereal mix, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a mixer, cream eggs, sugar (or substitute) and oil. Add dry ingredients. The batter will be dense. Add the apples and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Spread batter into non-stick cake pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.