Do you know a good recipe?
We’d love to hear about your favorite dishes, and how you prepare them. E-mail us with your recipes and let us know your secrets!
Mushroom and Butternut Squash Spaghetti
- 1 GoGo Quinoa Spaghetti 227g
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thin strips
- Some sliced white mushrooms
- Some cubes of butternut squash
- A little chopped parsley for decoration
- Roast the squash cubes with a little coconut oil or olive oil in the oven at 400F for 30-35 minutes.
- Cook pasta following the instructions on the package, being careful to put them in a large pot with water, salt and a drop of olive oil; stir well the first few minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, caramelize the onions and sauté on medium-low heat in a little bit of coconut oil until they become slightly brown; and then sauté the mushrooms a few minutes until browned.
- Place the cooked squash, mushrooms and onions in a large bowl. when the pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water and add it to the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, stir and serve with a little bit of chopped parsley. Enjoy!