Do you know a good recipe?
We’d love to hear about your favorite dishes, and how you prepare them. E-mail us with your recipes and let us know your secrets!
Quinoa berry smoothie
Recipe by Chef Veganessa
This is a perfect way to use your cooked quinoa leftovers !
1 to 2 smoothies
- 2/3 cup of organic white royal quinoa, cooked
- ¾ cup of frozen fruit
- we used blueberries and blackberries
- ½ cup of vanilla yogurt (or vegan yogurt of your choice)
- ¾ cup of milk (or plant-based beverage of your choice)
- we used vanilla almond milk
Option: For a sweeter taste add 1 or 2 dates
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a large glass or a mason jar.
- Serve immediately.