Do you know a good recipe?
We’d love to hear about your favorite dishes, and how you prepare them. E-mail us with your recipes and let us know your secrets!
SUMMER MESSY BOWL
Created by The Vegan Bee For GoGo Quinoa
For two bowls
Chia seeds, quinoa puffs, spinach and tomatoes bring, in this salad, a good source of vitamin C, iron, vitamin A, fiber, potassium and calcium.
- ½ pack of GoGo Quinoa Anelli pasta (150gr)
- 3 hand full of baby spinach
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of capers
- 1 big french shallot
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp of pink salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Shred the baby spinach, slice the tomatoes, mince the shallot.
- Crush and mince the garlic then mix all the sauce ingredients together.
- In a bowl lay the spinach then the pasta and all the other veggies (tomatoes, shallot, capers, sun-dried tomatoes).
- Drizzle the sauce to you bowl.